Sunday, September 21, 2008

28 Weeks!

28 weeks down and only 12 to go and things are progressing just as they should be. As you can see, I am slowly but surely developing a belly and there is one, very wiggly, baby in there! I am officially in the 3rd trimester now and am actually starting to feel like it. I have noticed my energy level go down a bit and my lower back pain increase quite a bit. I finally caved in and bought a Snoogle ... which is a giant pregnancy body pillow. I thought they were a waste of money until I borrowed one from a friend and slept fabulously with no aches and pains in the morning. We are working on the baby's room and have just about everything in place now. Just a few more details. I promise to post pictures when things are looking more complete.

The question on every one's mind is ..."So, do you have a name picked out yet?" ... and the answer to that is NOPE! Jason and I are still completely and totally stuck. Our two favorite names are still Lucy and Alia, but we are also keeping an open mind in case another name strikes us. We are at the point where we are thinking that we might just have to wait until we meet our little one and see what she looks like to help us decide!

No comments: