Sunday, November 9, 2008

35 weeks

At my 34 week appointment, my belly was measuring a little small, so the doctor sent me in to have an ultrasound to measure Alia to make sure that she was growing as she should. Everything was normal and Alia was measuring right on track! Here is one of the pictures from the ultrasound. You can tell that things are getting pretty squishy in there. In this picture she is looking right at you. The little bubbly-looking things by her cheek is actually the umbilical cord.

Jason and I are feeling pretty ready for Alia's arrival now. We have all of the important things that we need and her bedroom is ready and waiting for her. We have only 5 weeks left (although I think she might come a little early). Time has gone by so fast, but I think these last 5 weeks are going to be the longest of the entire pregnancy. Alia has taken to doing karate practice whenever mommy tries to sleep!

No comments: