Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 Week Check-Up

Alia had her two week check up with her pediatrician this week! She is a healthy, happy and GROWING little girl! Alia is now 9 pounds, 3.5 ounces and 22.5 inches long. The doctor said that she looks great! She officially has a belly button now too! No more umbilical stump! The pediatrician assured me that blocks of sleep of more than 2-3 hours could be right around the corner and I sure hope he is right. Mommy is one seriously tired lady!!

Daddy and Alia watching the Colts game!

Alia right after getting a sponge bath and her hair washed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alia(beautiful name for a beautiful baby) is so cute, I would love to meet her someday.

Smita

Nunez Family said...

I just can't get over her hair! Gosh she's a cutie:) I want to see you again & Yes I will get those pics. to you too:)Loves XOXOX