Monday, September 19, 2011

12 Months Old

Can you believe it? Max is one year old already! He had his 12 month check up last week (but hasn't had his shots yet). He is a very happy and healthy little guy. He is 32 inches tall (97%) and 22 pounds, 10 ounces (47%). I don't remember his exact stats, but he has a BIG head in the 97%(ish) range.

Max is officially a walker now. He walks with his arms up in the air and a big smile on his face (I'll post video soon.) He is constantly watching us and trying to copy all of the things that we do. He loves to help clean up, brush off the crumbs after a meal, help change his diaper, and so much more. His new favorite sign is "please". He uses it to mean "more", "I'm hungry" and "I want". Here are a few pics from our 12 month photo shoot :-)

Trying to get Max to put up one finger to say "I'm ONE"

My little cutie patootie :-)

Ok, I just thought this picture was hysterical! I couldn't resist posting it!

And this picture is pretty much just Max in a nutshell :-)

No comments: