Sunday, March 31, 2013

Vegas Baby!

Once again, I'm a little behind on my posting. It's been a crazy, busy and totally fun month! My mom came out to Portland to hang with us a bit. The last few days she was here, Jason and I ditched her and skipped town to Las Vegas to help Clint Pies ring in the BIG 4-0! The sunshine and slower pace felt great until someone over-served me margaritas and Jason got the flu. Luckily, that was on the very last day we were there :-)

On the plane (one the world's cheapest airline, Spirit Airlines, that we don't recommend) heading to Las Vegas. This was the longest and farthest we have ever been away from the kids together.

Quality grown up time :-)

Doesn't get much better than this ... SUN, margarita and a crossword



Our party of 6 was too big to fit in a cab, so we were "forced" to take a limo. Bummer, huh!
Here are the boys ... Jason, Clint, Ryan and Ben



No comments: