Thursday, October 24, 2013

Another room under construction ...

The home projects had to go on hold for just a little bit, but I'm back at it now. I recently painted the dining room and after much searching finally found a dining room table that fit what we were looking for. I was hoping we'd have it by Thanksgiving but, of course, it is back ordered and may not arrive until January. I'm thinking a rug and new curtains may EVENTUALLY happen in this room as well, but we'll wait until we see how things look with the table and stuff in there first. 


A work in progress here ... new color on top, old color on the bottom.



New color all the way around. Sorry! These pics are from my phone so I know they aren't the best, but you get the idea!

Here are some pics of the furniture that will eventually end up in there :-)





Next on the agenda - 
Painting some doors
replacing floor registers that are rusty and/or broken



No comments: