Friday, September 19, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Someone please stop time!! I don't know how it is even possible, but somehow my little girl is old enough to be in Kindergarten. I knew it was going to be hard for me and it was. She was a nervous wreck the first day and it broke my heart. She is in the PM kindergarten class so she had all morning to get herself worked up. However, once she got to school and got in class she did great and loved it. She had one day with a few tears but overall comes home and tells me how amazing her day was!

Max is now in the 4's class. He is at the same school, in the same classroom with the same teachers but now goes M/W/F instead of just 2 days a week. 

Somebody loves his big sister!



Cuddling on the couch before school

First day of school selfies

the whole family

such a big girl ... being so brave

Ok, this is from the second day of school, but I thought I'd throw it in there :-)

We just completed week 2 of school and things are going great. I've managed to dive in head first and am the classroom volunteer coordinator and on the school's jog-a-thon fundraising committee (thank you to all of you that have donated on Alia's behalf!)

No comments: