Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Shower!

The cake

Little pink cowboy boots ... how cute are those?

Mommy and Me

On August 9th Mom threw a baby shower for me while I was home in Michigan. We had to do it early because my doctor doesn't want me traveling across the country after 24 weeks. It was great! I was able to see a ton of our friends and family all in one place, including some folks that I haven't seen in a LONG time. We played some games, ate lunch and opened presents for baby girl Douglas (nope, still no name yet.) Our little girl is already very loved and on her way to being very spoiled! She received lots of cute outfits, blankets, sheets, toys, teddy bears, bibs, hats, towels, washcloths and even a bathing suit. We also received a bunch of gift cards to both Target and Babies R Us that we were able to put towards the crib, mattress and stroller/car seat.

As you can imagine I had a ton of fun washing and folding all of the tiny little clothes when I got home and putting them away in her room. It is starting to look like a little person is going to be living in there. I will post pictures of her room when it looks a little more put together. Thank you again to everyone that came to the shower. I had an excellent time :)

No comments: