Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday Weekend/Grammy Visit

My mom came out for a short visit this weekend to hang out with Alia and help us celebrate my birthday. She gave us the wonderful gift of babysitting so that Jason and I could go out for dinner together. We felt like rebels ... going out and not coming home until 11:45pm. Party Animals! We had a great weekend - dinner out, shopping, cupcakes, basketball (even though the Blazers lost miserably), flowers .... I'm so lucky!

Family photo before Mommy and Daddy went out

Mommy and Alia playing

All dressed up and ready to cheer on my Blazers!!

Cuddling with my Grammy!

1 comment:

Bill and Angie Ryan said...

So glad that you were able to spend some time with your Mom and you had a good birthday. Alia is such a little doll! Oh, and I love your hair darker! It looks really good!

See you soon ~
Angie