Friday, April 17, 2009

A New Little Voice

Yesterday, out of the blue, Alia discovered a new little voice. She just started talking up a storm! At first I tried calling Jason on his work phone and cell phone to try to get it on his voice mail. After several failed attempts, I realized that picking up the camera would probably work better. This little clip is from my little digital camera not the actual video camera so I hope it comes through OK. I just grabbed the closest thing to me. It seems like every day she is learning something new. It is so fun to watch!

3 comments:

The Fritz's (to be) said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!

Anonymous said...

HI KIM AND JASON MINDY CLUED ME INTO WATCHING THIS HOW PRECIOUS AND HOW WONDERFUL YOU CAN SAVE THEM FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO SHARE WHAT A GIFT LOVE TO ALL DICK AND JOEY

Anonymous said...

HI KIM AND JASON AND BABY ALI
JOEY SENT ME SO I COULD HEAR THAT PRECIOUS VOICE. SHE IS JUST A DOLL AND I'M SURE EASTER WAS A JOY WITH HER.
LOVE YOU ALL
AUNT ROSIE