Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first "official" Mother's Day. The only gift I wanted was a night of uninterrupted sleep! Jason was kind enough to take night duty Saturday night. I was able to go to bed at 10:30pm and not get up until 6:00am. It felt great! Alia was a little confused about the whole thing and managed to keep Daddy pretty busy. We enjoyed a nice relaxing day together. He hung out, played, napped, shopped and went to the farmer's market to check things out. Jason made a wonderful dinner for me that night too. As we were getting Alia ready for bed we realized that we had neglected to take any pictures of Mommy & Alia so we snapped a few before bed time. I am a very lucky lady! I have a great family and I love being the mommy!

Here is a little video clip we took during the day. I'm trying to get better about posting videos so that you can get a better look at all of her new tricks and how much she is GROWING!

No comments: