Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend my great friends Jamie and Maggie threw me a baby shower. It was amazing! As one friend put it, my friend Jamie is the Martha Stewart of party planning. I have many more pictures, but everything you see here was hand made by her! We had drinks (well, not me of course) and a dessert buffet and just hung out. The cupcakes were home made by Maggie and AMAZING! I got lots of great things that I needed for baby brother. He officially will not have to wear any of his sisters pink bibs :-)

Jamie made me one little invitation to keep for my baby book since we just did an evite for the party.

Chocolate covered marshmallows were just one of the treats in additional to chocolate covered pretzels, malt balls, taffy and rock candy.

Diaper cake with great new towels for baby boy.

cupcakes by Maggie and decorations by Jamie ... nice team work, huh!

Teacher friends - Niki and LeighAnn

Jamie, Me, LeighAnn, Niki, Simone
Cindy, Betsy, Kristin, Maggie & Aine
(Ana was taking the picture and Tracy had already left)

No comments: