Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party

On Friday, Jamie Pulver and I co-hosted a Halloween party for the kiddos. I'll be the first to admit that she did most of the work, but I really tried to help wherever I could. We had the party at her house and she did all of the amazing decorations. I won't post all the pics here. I'm sure she'll do a blog post of her own ... Pitter Patter Parties ... check it out :-)

There were 6 "big kids" and 6 "babies" ... Max is the oldest of the "babies".

Max and his buddy Landon hanging out while the mommies got set up for the party!

After lunch, we did a little parade down the street and back and then had the kids practice their trick-or-treating at Jamie's house. We got them in a little line and had them practice knocking on the door, saying trick-or-treat, getting a treat and then saying thank you. It was hysterical!

Max enjoyed parading, but he doesn't love his costume nearly as much as the older kids do! His favorite "costume" is his birthday suit :-)

When we finished our trick-or-treat practice we let the kids frost and decorate their own cupcakes ... fun and delicious!

No comments: