Monday, October 17, 2011

Time for an Update ...

Well, clearly we've been busy because its been a LONG time since my last post. Since then every member of the family has had a cold in one form or another and now its making its way back through the family. Jason had a cold, then I had a cold that mutated into a sinus infection, both kids got colds with nasty coughs and now its made its way back to Jason and he has an ear infection. Good grief! It's only October!

We've been busy with life too. I have been busy teaching and subbing BodyPump. I have my regular class two times a week and I now have a string of three Saturdays where I will be teaching as well. I had a great girls weekend with some of my Blazer Dancer friends two weeks ago. We danced and hung out and had some quality grown up girl time that I was VERY overdue for. Jason has been ridiculously busy at work, but it looks as if things are finally slowing down for him. Hooray!

The kids have been keeping busy with dance class, swim class, Gymboree, school and starting the preschool/nursery at church. All activities are going well!

Alia helped me make cookies for my girls weekend. This was the first time that I just let her have a real go at licking the beater when we were done. Needless to say, it was a big hit!

When both kids were sick, I was attempting to keep them "down" to get them any rest I could. This adorable moment of both of them on the couch cuddled up with their "lovies" watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse last all of about 3 minutes.

Alia REALLY loves posing and smiling for the camera!

All pictures that you see of Max at this point are action shots! The kid can really move! He is everywhere faster than you can chase him!

Super Alia with her cape on :-)

No comments: