Monday, November 19, 2012

"Slick"

In case you haven't heard this story or seen these pictures yet ... here you go! This one is going to go down in the Max Hall of Fame! Last Saturday, I sent him upstairs to put away something in his room. He didn't come back down right away. Usually, when this happens he is taking his clothes off and trying to put Alia's dance clothes on (yes, you read that right). So, I gave it a minute. It was very quiet up there and I was getting increasingly concerned. Finally, I decided I needed to go upstairs and check on him. This is what I found! One little two year old, having the time of his life with a large jar of Vasoline. The pictures don't really even do it justice. It took several days and several (like 10) hair washings to get him back to normal. My mom has now given him the nickname "Slick"~!





No comments: