Wednesday, September 4, 2013

House Stuff

We've been in the house just over 4 months now and my list of things I would like to accomplish around here never gets shorter. I don't mind at all though. I am actually really enjoying freshening things up a bit and making this place ours. Just for "fun" I thought I would make a list of all that we have done in this house since moving in. I can tell you right now that the list is so extensive, I'm certain I'll leave some stuff out on accident.

COMING SOON ... more pictures (but not tonight!)

BIG stuff & overall stuff:
new driveway
replaced furnace and got AC
sprayed outside for bees
replaced many light switch and outlet covers
removed lots of random old wiring and patched holes
replaced ALL carpet
recaulked around windows
had all vents cleaned

Bonus Room:
Repainted floor to ceiling, several coats including closet

Guest Room:
removed a cabinet
removed old blinds and curtains
repainted walls and trim
installed a window ac unit

Kitchen:
repainted

Living room:
repainted
replaced screen in screen door

Dining room:
repainted trim
painting the walls is next on the to-do list

Laundry room:
removed old cabinet, installed new cabinets
unstacked washer/dryer
replaced light fixture
painted floor to ceiling
installed shelves
replaced outlet

Alia's room:
repainted walls, trim and closet
replaced blinds
replaced light fixture

Max's room:
repainted walls, trim and closet
replaced blinds
replaced light fixture
replaced window screen

Kid's bath:
recaulked around tub and toilet

Master bed/bath:
had shower recaulked and regrouted in places



***As previously mentioned, I'm sure I left some things out, but you get the idea. We've been busy!**





No comments: