Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pre-K Christmas Program

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the kids school this year? I really, really love it AND I really, really love their teachers! Alia's class worked very hard, for several weeks,  on their Christmas program and let me assure you, it did not dissapoint. The kids did an amazing job and of course, were absolutely precious. Jason and I were both so proud of Alia! If you would have asked me a couple of years ago that Alia would be on stage speaking in front of a crowd, I wouldn't have believed you. 

(Video included below)

Alia's whole class ... 10 girls and 3 boys

Our little angel



The following day Alia's class celebrated the accomplishment with pj day. They ate christmas cookies, watched Frosty and drank hot chocolate. The weather tried to complicate things a bit, but as usual her teachers were amazing and made it happen.
(Note that her adorable teachers are wearing matching pajamas!)

I put together a "shorter" version of her program for you. You can see Alia say her part and I included all of the little songs they sang. Warning - video is still about 6 minutes long. Get comfy! The cuteness makes it totally worth it!

No comments: