Monday, April 2, 2012

Florida - Beach Fun

We eventually developed quite the routine ... wake up, eat breakfast, watch cartoons, play at the beach, play at the pool, eat lunch and nap. Pretty fabulous! The kids loved playing in the sand! Max wasn't as sure about the ocean and the waves but Alia loved it! She jumped over them, sat down in them and splashed like crazy! She also really enjoyed collecting shells.

I made an effort to get in a few of the pictures so that there was some evidence that I was on vacation too. I get in the habit of being the one to pick up the camera.

My father-in-law Max and me

Alia and Grandpa going for a walk on the beach

Big cousin Wyatt showing Max how to use all those neat sand tools

Daddy, Max and Uncle Monkey hanging out in the ocean

My gorgeous little beach beauty :-)

No comments: