Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gymnastics Class

This summer Alia started taking a little gymnastics class at the rec center. It's super convenient because she's in class at the same time that I am teaching BodyPump across the hall. Max plays "car-rucks" in the child care room and everyone has a good time. Gymnastics has been a big hit. Alia loves the "monkey bars" and the balance beam. I can't wait for the Olympics to start so that she can see the "big kids" and all their "skills". Today Alia informed me that we had to go to the park so that she could practice her skills on the monkey bars! Love it! This picture was taken at the end of her first session. She'll be continuing with class for the next 5 weeks too. I'm hoping to make it work for fall as well. The schedule is a hair different and the class that she's currently in is a 3-5 year old and in the fall it changes to 4-6. Hoping their let me cheat just a little so that we can continue with the current plan. 


No comments: