Sunday, July 15, 2012

Oaks Park

On Tuesday I took Max to Oaks Park for the special pre-school time. The park is just open to those 6 and under and they just have the little kid rides going. From 9:30-11:30 you can do the rides and then they do a story time with cookies and milk afterwards. We didn't last that long, but maybe next time. Alia was at school and I was able to get on a few rides with him and we did the big slide together, but he really enjoyed the cars and the motorcycles. 

The big adventure of the day was riding the little roller coaster. It was a little much for both of us! It did two laps and at the end of one lap, Max said "all done". It was just a little faster and bumpier than he was comfortable with. I'm really looking forward to going back with him again and maybe taking Alia too if I had another set of hands with me. I'm not sure that it's her thing, but you never know until you try!

Check out the video of my cool little dude on a couple of the rides ...

No comments: